There are so many reasons to join PLAIN! Here are a few besides the overall sense of being a part of the Pine Lake community AND the monthly pancake breakfast AND the Yard of Month award that comes with a gift card from a local nursery AND collecting money for the Emory Migrant Farmworkers Project and so on and so forth:
- October 29 – Halloween/Day of the Dead Party for the Family, 4-6 PM, Beach House
- November 5 – Community Breakfast, 8:30 – 10:30, Beach House
- December 3 – Breakfast With Santa, Beach House, 8:30-10:30 AM
- December 3 – Cookie Exchange and Lighting of the Lake, 6–7:30 PM, Beach House
- 3rd Thursday of every month – All are invited to join the PLAIN meeting, 7-8PM, Beach House
- Faye R. collects money to provide food to needy Pine Lake families during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays; we have a budget line item for these donations and expenditures. We helped a neighbor pay her rent with leftover funds from last year, too!
Catch up on events with PLAIN TALK newsletter.
So in short — Join PLAIN by clicking here
• Help insure our neighborhood retains its unique character,
• Support and encourage the development and enhancement of the City of Pine Lake.
• Participate in our neighborhood’s community-building programs.